Project Consulting & Contract Management Services
We deliver technical advice and effective end to end solutions to a range of building and engineering problems on behalf of clients. Our project engineers are involved from concept to completion of the project and are central to ensuring the safe, timely and well-resourced completion of projects. We liaise with clients and builders to ensure the planning and management of the work is to the satisfaction of the client and is aligned with the Building Code of Australia, and the relevant Australian Standards.
Our team is experienced with both traditional and advanced engineering materials and provides the most feasible remedial works plan. Core Project Consulting engineers consult on both new construction projects, facade upgrades, major maintenance projects, roof waterproofing, retaining wall replacement and remedial building projects.
We offer our clients a comprehensive consulting package that is detailed and tailored for each individual project. Our multidisciplinary capabilities mean we can address and advise on all aspects of the building or remedial process. Our Project Consulting services include the following:
- Condition assessment of existing buildings and structures
- Concept design for new construction and remedial projects
- Diagnostic site investigations and invasive testing
- Technical specifications and detailed scope of works for tendering purposes
- Managing the tender process and analysing the responses
- Recommendation of experienced builders and contractors
- Preparation of the contract documentation
- Technical supervision of the project throughout the completion of the works
- Quality assurance inspections and advice to clients on builder’s performance
- Preparation of defects lists prior to completion
- Issuing certificates of practical and project completion