Accurate diagnosis of remedial building defects
Experienced in all facets of construction techniques and construction materials, Core Project Consulting is driven to provide expert advice and deliver effective and practical solutions in a timely fashion. Remedial building engineering involves the investigation and accurate diagnosis of any building defect, design deficiency or maintenance item. Accurate diagnosis allows us to recommend a cost effective solution to remediate the failed component.
We are retained by our clients for our technical knowledge of buildings post construction, remedial building experience and problem solving capability. Over the years we have proven our ability to understand the root cause of building defects and provide a practical and workable solution to rectify the issue.
Our engineering services continue beyond the remedial diagnostic report as we provide an end to end solution with our project engineering and contract management services.
Remedial diagnostics include common issues with:
- Waterproofing, water leaks and water ingress
- Building movement and associated cracking
- Reinforced concrete such as corrosion and spalling (concrete cancer)
- Render including its application and its performance
- Retaining wall structures
- Carparks and driveways
- Roofs and guttering systems
- Windows and frames
- Paint and protective coating systems