Core Fire Consulting is a division of Core Project Consulting, specialising in expert fire protection consultancy in the commercial property and high rise residential sectors.
In the current high density built environment, fire safety and risk management is of paramount importance to preserve and protect lives and property from the harmful and destructive effects of fire and smoke. Fire engineering focuses on the detection, suppression and mitigation of fire including human behaviour in evacuation processes.
Core Fire Consulting is constantly evolving and adapting systems to meet the Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia. Our commitment to continually improve our business operations through new software systems and products emphasises our dedication to accuracy and improved functionality for our clients. We have created a number of client based computer systems through which it is possible to monitor the progress of building works and site defect rectification issues.
Our fire engineering services include:
- Annual Fire Safety Statement (AFSS) Management
- Review and vetting of fire contractors quotes
- Review of fire contractor and fire services testing results
- Consulting on fire non-compliance issues
- Fire protection diagnostics and reports
- Tenancy Fit-out Compliance Reviews and Design
- Fire Engineering System Design and Management
- Fire Services Design, Concept, Specification, CAD, Scope, Tender, Construction Services and Commissioning.
- Due Diligence Fire Compliance Audits and Gap Analysis
- Baseline audits of fire services
- Expert reports on fire defects and fire related BCA Compliance
- Act as clients representative in response to Council or Fire Brigade notices
- Fire order assessments and developing scopes of work in response to Council notices and orders
- Supervision and contract administration of fire protection testing and contract works, EVAC, FIP, Hydrants and Sprinklers, EEL, Smoke Management, Detectors, Fire Dampers, Mechanical Services, Fire Doors and Passive works.
Principal Office, Sydney
Unit 5 / 45-55 Epsom Road, Rosebery NSW 2018
p. 02 8662 9300
f. 02 8961 3254
Company Registration: Core Fire Consulting Pty Ltd
ABN 50 600 973 831